Monday, January 20, 2014

The day before the first working day

Tomorrow I will finally start my long awaited internship with the Washington International Trade Association, short WITA, in Washington DC. The organization is non-profit, and it is more or less a forum that wants to enhance the discussion on how international trade can be improved.
Even though I am a political science major, I think this internship will set a great basis for my Master program in which I would like to focus on International Political Economy and Development Economics.

I have pretty high expectations about the output of the internship because I want to comprehend, how exactly it works when trade regulations have been set up, especially by the WTO.
I hope to get a detailed insight of the trade interaction, and interdependence, between developed and developing countries.
Moreover, I am highly interested in the people who I will get in touch with, and with who I will be able to network.

In this sense, I am very excited about tomorrow and what I will experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment